Other Ways to Give
Support church planting
The CTK Church Planting Center accepts contributions through Mission to North America (MNA). 100% of your contribution goes directly to this project. There are no fees charged by MNA for this service. Your contributions are tax-deductible.
There are several ways to give:
- By mail
- Make your check payable to Mission to North America.
- Specify CTK Boston Church Planting Center in the check memo line.
- Mail to:
Mission to North America
1700 N. Brown Road Suite 101
Lawrenceville, GA 30043-8143
- Visit the secure Christ the King Boston CP Center Donations Web Site.
- From here you can initiate one time and recurring donations using a credit card or bank account electronic funds transfer.
- By stock transfer
- Use the Mission to North America account with Charles W. Schwab:
Stock Company: Charles Schwab & Associates
Main phone number: 1-800-435-4000
Account number: 16360225
DTC Code: 0164 Code 40 (DTC stands for Depository Trust Co., which is part of the Federal Reserve System of the Central Securities Exchange.)